SPM Corrugated Board Cutting Machine
SPM Corrugated Board Cutting Machine
SPM Corrugated Board Cutting Machine is preferred because of its sharp cutting panel which is efficient to align hard boxes. This machine is used for packaging purposes or in the manufacturing process of corrugated box. Our item is made of high end components and best quality raw material so we can ensure its long lasting performance. SPM Corrugated Board Cutting Machine is one of the creation of our manufacturing team owing to which we are considered customers first choice as a source to obtain packaging machine. We assure clients that our machine is 100% tested by professionals on several parameters.
SPM corrugated board cutting machine is specifically designed to cut off the single facer corrugated board into particular dimensions, as well as stack them in line with the preset amount for further box making & laminating. This machine combines the utilities of corrugated board cross cutting machine, corrugated boards slitting machine and corrugated board stacking unit.
The maximal speed of the cross cutting and corrugated board slitting machine reaches up to 120m / minute, and with ±1mm cutting accuracy. The range of transverse cutting is: 300mm to 1600mm, and the effective breath is approximately 1200mm to 2200mm.
- Engineered with flexible paper feeding system, combined with multiple rubber rollers and belts which makes the machine suitable for different kinds of corrugated board. Also, the corrugation deformation is eliminated.
- Circular knife is utilized for the cutting, and the blade cutting angle is 45°. Interaction with little deckle edges, the board prepared has refined deburring. Practical and economical, the tool apron and blade are intelligently designed for easygoing blade replacement.
- The devices for paper feeding and cutting are power-driven with a 3.7KW variable frequency motor. Also, the slitter and cross cutter for single face corrugated board takes synchronic belt for transmission, resultant to high accuracy, low noise and long lifespan.
- The corrugated cardboard cutting machine employs AC servo motor to effectively control the transverse cutting knife.
- The lower and upper shafts of transverse cutting knife are driven by fine gear action. The cooling of the shaft is accomplished by automatic circulation of lubricating oil. The lower gear is attached with the servo motor directly. Involving no idle gear, there is improved cutting accuracy, as well.
- Imported bearing of the transverse cutting knife provides stable cutting performance.
- The lower and upper knife shafts paper pieces with 2 degree included angle. The mashing position of lower and upper blade can be tuned by screw tightening, assuring trim cutting edge. Made from high-quality alloys, the cutting knife is long-wearing and it supports multiple sharpening.
- An encoder for speed measurement is placed at the end of paper feeding roller to get good production speed.
- Placed on the side panel of paper cutting section, the control console utilizes LCD as master control panel. Control buttons are accountable for starting, stopping, regulating, accelerating & decelerating of the machine, and power supply of various working sections.
- Humanized design for safer and easier operation.
- Comes with two types of stacking mode, and being in conformation with fixed height and preset quantity, respectively. Based on the actual demand, the two stacking modes can be lined freely.
- Conveying section of the machine is combined with three different parts, and driven by motors of variable frequency with power 2.2KW, 3.7kw & 3.7KW, respectively.
- First part is for separating single corrugated sheet. Second part is to stack the corrugated sheet, and third part is to carry the tile-like single corrugated sheet to the stacker.
- The cardboard cutting machine supports automatic counting as well as stacking.
- Optoelectronic switch to complete the counting. Cooperation of stacking section and conveying section can be controlled by PLC.
- Cut one paperboard piece into two, three, four or more pieces, with this machine. Then the separate parts will be well-stacked in order.
- The section of stacking uses pneumatic lifting mechanism. Especially designed cardboard bracket guarantees the supreme stacking height, up to 300mm, without speed reduction or shutdown.
- The well-stacked cardboard is presented to the two tracks with 400mm width.